- 500g Ingham’s fresh turkey mince
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Onion, peeled and diced
- 1 Red capsicum, diced
- 2 cloves Garlic,
- 1 – 2 Large chilli, sliced
- 1 tbsp Tomato paste
- 1 can Tomatoes, diced
- 2 tsp Moroccan spice mix
- 2 tsp Smoked paprika
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Pinch Salt and pepper
- 8 Free range eggs
- ¼b Coriander
- Heat the oil in a large ovenproof fry pan on medium
- Add onion, capsicum, garlic, chilli and gently cook until softened and onion is translucent
- Add Ingham’s fresh turkey mince and cook for approximately 8-10 minutes or until brown
- Add tomato paste and stir, add diced tomatoes, season with spices, paprika, a pinch of sugar, salt and pepper (add a little water if to dry)
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Make eight wells into the sauce and crack the eggs into the pan
- Cover with a lid and simmer on low to medium heat until the eggs are cooked
- Garnish with fresh coriander and serve with toasted Turkish bread
Stuck for dinner ideas?
Jump on your mobile and shake your phone to find out
'What's for Dinner!'
Share Your #inghamsrecipes
Post your favourite recipe on instagram and use #inghamsrecipes to feature in our community recipes!
Don’t know what you’re cooking the family for tonights dinner? Easy.
Check it out!