Turkey burrito bowl
- 500g Ingham’s Turkey Breast Strips, sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 90 sec multigrain rice
- 1 small bag baby spinach
- 1 can Black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn kernels, drained and rinsed
- 1 tomato chopped
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 avocado, seed and skin removed and mashed
- 1 lime, cut in to quarter
- ¼b coriander
- 4 tbsp ranch dressing
- Place Ingham’s fresh turkey strips into a bowl and drizzle with half the oil, season with paprika, salt and pepper.
- Heat a frypan to medium high heat, add turkey strips and cook for 10 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Heat rice in a microwave oven as per pack instructions, then divide into bowls.
- Top with washed baby spinach, turkey, black beans, corn, tomato, red onion and mashed avocado.
- Season with salt and pepper, drizzle with lime juice, olive oil and ranch dressing.
- Garnish with coriander and lime.
Stuck for dinner ideas?
Jump on your mobile and shake your phone to find out
'What's for Dinner!'
Don’t know what you’re cooking the family for tonights dinner? Easy.
Check it out!