Turkey burrito bowl
- 500g Ingham’s Turkey Breast Strips, sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 90 sec multigrain rice
- 1 small bag baby spinach
- 1 can Black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn kernels, drained and rinsed
- 1 tomato chopped
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 avocado, seed and skin removed and mashed
- 1 lime, cut in to quarter
- ¼b coriander
- 4 tbsp ranch dressing
- Place Ingham’s fresh turkey strips into a bowl and drizzle with half the oil, season with paprika, salt and pepper.
- Heat a frypan to medium high heat, add turkey strips and cook for 10 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Heat rice in a microwave oven as per pack instructions, then divide into bowls.
- Top with washed baby spinach, turkey, black beans, corn, tomato, red onion and mashed avocado.
- Season with salt and pepper, drizzle with lime juice, olive oil and ranch dressing.
- Garnish with coriander and lime.
Stuck for dinner ideas?
Jump on your mobile and shake your phone to find out
'What's for Dinner!'
Share Your #inghamsrecipes
Post your favourite recipe on instagram and use #inghamsrecipes to feature in our community recipes!
Don’t know what you’re cooking the family for tonights dinner? Easy.
Check it out!