Turkey Bolognese with zucchini spaghetti
- 500g Ingham’s fresh turkey mince
- ½ Onion, peeled and chopped
- ½ Red capsicum, diced
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 can Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 sprigs Thyme
- 2 Bay leaves
- ½ b Basil, torn
- 3 – 5 Zucchini, cut into long stripe (using a spiralizer or julienne peeler discard the core/seeds)
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- Heat a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add half the olive oil and onion, capsicum and garlic, sauté until tender.
- Add Ingham’s fresh turkey mince and cook for approx. 8-10 minutes or until brown.
- Add tomatoes, fill can half with water and add.
- Season with thyme, bay leaf, salt and pepper, cover with lid and simmer for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Heat a fry pan to medium heat, add the remaining olive oil and sauté the zucchini until heated, making sure not to overcook the zucchini.
- Place zucchini on to plates top with turkey sauce, sprinkle with basil and parmesan cheese.
Stuck for dinner ideas?
Jump on your mobile and shake your phone to find out
'What's for Dinner!'
Share Your #inghamsrecipes
Post your favourite recipe on instagram and use #inghamsrecipes to feature in our community recipes!
Don’t know what you’re cooking the family for tonights dinner? Easy.
Check it out!