Sweet and Sticky Drumsticks
- 1kg Ingham’s fresh chicken drumsticks
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 large Chilli, sliced
- 1 tbsp Ginger, grated
- 4 tbsp Brown sugar
- 6 tbsp Salt reduced soy sauce
- 3 tbsp Hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp Sweet chilli sauce
- 2 Spring onions, slice
- 1 tbsp Sesame seeds
- 1 lime cut in half
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Season Ingham’s fresh chicken drumsticks with salt and pepper and place on to a lined baking tray.
- Roast in the oven until browned and fully cooked, turning occasionally.
- In the meantime heat a medium sized saucepan and add the oil.
- Gently fry the garlic and chilli then add the ginger and all other remaining ingredients.
- Simmer gently while stirring occasionally.
- Once the chicken is cooked, remove from the oven and add to sauce, turning and glazing the chicken.
- Place onto a plate, garnish with shallots and sesame seeds, squeeze over the lime juice, serve with fried rice or noodles.
Stuck for dinner ideas?
Jump on your mobile and shake your phone to find out
'What's for Dinner!'
Share Your #inghamsrecipes
Post your favourite recipe on instagram and use #inghamsrecipes to feature in our community recipes!
Don’t know what you’re cooking the family for tonights dinner? Easy.
Check it out!