SOFT TACOS WITH CHICKEN TENDERS, AVOCADO AND SALSA
- 8 Ingham’s Chicken Breast Tenders
- 2 ripe tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- ½ Lebanese cucumber, seeded and diced
- 2 long green chillies, seeded and diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ bunch oregano leaves, chopped
- ¼ bunch coriander leaves, chopped
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp celery salt
- freshly-milled black pepper
- 8 soft tortillas
- 2 avocados, peeled and sliced
- grated cheddar cheese, sour cream and baby rocket leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Arrange the Chicken Breast Tenders on a lined oven tray and bake for 20 minutes, turning once.
- Combine the tomatoes, onion, cucumber, chillies, garlic, herbs, cumin and celery salt in a bowl, then season with pepper.
- Warm the tortillas, then top with avocado slices, Chicken tenders, tomato salsa, cheese, sour cream and baby rocket leaves.
Stuck for dinner ideas?
Jump on your mobile and shake your phone to find out
'What's for Dinner!'
Share Your #inghamsrecipes
Post your favourite recipe on instagram and use #inghamsrecipes to feature in our community recipes!
Don’t know what you’re cooking the family for tonights dinner? Easy.
Check it out!