Free Range Tenderloin Open Wrap
- 1 pack Free range Wholemeal and Quinoa Tenderloins
- 2 large wholemeal pita bread
- 80g goats cheese
- 2 large field mushrooms, sliced
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ small pack baby rocket
- 2 x ½ lemons, caramelised
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place a fry pan on to the stove and heat to medium, add the 2 lemon halves cut side down and gently cook until lightly browned and caramelised
- Remove lemons from the pan and set aside
- Add olive oil to pan, heat and add mushrooms, season with salt and pepper, add thyme. Fry gently until browned and cooked.
- Cook tenderloins as per pack instructions
- Place pita bread onto plates, top with goats cheese, mushrooms, tenderloins, rocket a drizzle of olive oil and lemon
Stuck for dinner ideas?
Jump on your mobile and shake your phone to find out
'What's for Dinner!'
Share Your #inghamsrecipes
Post your favourite recipe on instagram and use #inghamsrecipes to feature in our community recipes!
Don’t know what you’re cooking the family for tonights dinner? Easy.
Check it out!