Free Range Tenderloin Soft Shell Tacos
- 1 pack Free Range Sweet Chilli Tenderloins
- 6 soft tacos
- ¼ small red cabbage, shredded
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½b coriander, roughly chopped
- 4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- ½ green chilli, deseeded and sliced
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place cabbage, onion and carrot into a bowl
- Grate the zest and squeeze the juice of the lime over the top, drizzle with oil, season with salt and pepper then mix
- Lay the tacos onto a clean surface top with cabbage slaw add tenderloin, top with coriander, sweet chilli sauce and fresh chilli then fold and serve
Stuck for dinner ideas?
Jump on your mobile and shake your phone to find out
'What's for Dinner!'
Share Your #inghamsrecipes
Post your favourite recipe on instagram and use #inghamsrecipes to feature in our community recipes!
Don’t know what you’re cooking the family for tonights dinner? Easy.
Check it out!