Free Range Tenderloin Poke Bowl
- 1 pack Free Range Wholemeal and Quinoa Tenderloins
- 1 pack 90 seconds mixed grain and rice
- ½ avocado
- ¼ red onion – peeled and sliced
- ½ cup edamame beans
- 2 – 4 radishes, sliced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 seaweed sheets, cut into strips
- ½ lime, zest and juice
- ¼ punnet baby herbs
- Microwave the 90 seconds grain and rice, then set aside.
- Cook tenderloins as per pack instructions.
- Place grains in to a bowl, top with Avocado, onion, edamame, radish, carrot, seaweed and tenderloins.
- Grate the zest and squeeze the juice of the lime over the top, drizzle with oil and sprinkle with baby herbs.
Stuck for dinner ideas?
Jump on your mobile and shake your phone to find out
'What's for Dinner!'
Share Your #inghamsrecipes
Post your favourite recipe on instagram and use #inghamsrecipes to feature in our community recipes!
Don’t know what you’re cooking the family for tonights dinner? Easy.
Check it out!