Free Range Garlic Kievs with Roasted Veggies
- 1 pack Free Range Chicken Breast Garlic Kievs
- ½ small cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 beetroot, washed and wrapped in aluminium foil
- 1 small can chickpeas, drained
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp yoghurt
- ¼b mint, chopped
- 2 tbsp dukkha
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 180c
- Place beetroot on to a baking tray and bake until soft in the centre, check with a bamboo skewer
- Place cauliflower and chickpeas into a bowl season with dukkha, drizzle with oil then mix and pour on top a lined baking tray, turning occasionally until cooked and slightly browned
- Pour yoghurt into a small bowl, add mint and season with salt and pepper then mix
- Once the beetroots are cooked, set aside to cool then remove the foil and skin, cut into wedges
- Cook Kiev’s as per pack instructions
- Smear yoghurt on to a plate, top with cauliflower and chickpeas, add beetroot and Kiev
- Garnish with extra mint and a sprinkle of dukkha
Stuck for dinner ideas?
Jump on your mobile and shake your phone to find out
'What's for Dinner!'
Don’t know what you’re cooking the family for tonights dinner? Easy.
Check it out!