Free Range Garlic Kievs with Roasted Veggies
- 1 pack Free Range Chicken Breast Garlic Kievs
- ½ small cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 beetroot, washed and wrapped in aluminium foil
- 1 small can chickpeas, drained
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp yoghurt
- ¼b mint, chopped
- 2 tbsp dukkha
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 180c
- Place beetroot on to a baking tray and bake until soft in the centre, check with a bamboo skewer
- Place cauliflower and chickpeas into a bowl season with dukkha, drizzle with oil then mix and pour on top a lined baking tray, turning occasionally until cooked and slightly browned
- Pour yoghurt into a small bowl, add mint and season with salt and pepper then mix
- Once the beetroots are cooked, set aside to cool then remove the foil and skin, cut into wedges
- Cook Kiev’s as per pack instructions
- Smear yoghurt on to a plate, top with cauliflower and chickpeas, add beetroot and Kiev
- Garnish with extra mint and a sprinkle of dukkha
Stuck for dinner ideas?
Jump on your mobile and shake your phone to find out
'What's for Dinner!'
Share Your #inghamsrecipes
Post your favourite recipe on instagram and use #inghamsrecipes to feature in our community recipes!
Don’t know what you’re cooking the family for tonights dinner? Easy.
Check it out!