Free Range Garlic Kiev with a Pumpkin Mash
- 1 pack Free Range Chicken Breast Garlic Kievs
- 250g pumpkin, seeds and skin removed, cut into cubes
- 60ml cream
- 40g butter
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- 1b asparagus
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 50ml oil for frying
- ¼ bunch sage leaves
- sea salt and ground pepper
- Place pumpkin into a saucepan, add water and salt, bring to a boil for about 15 minutes or until tender
- When cooked, drain water, add cream, butter, cheese and seasoning
- Mash with a potato masher until smooth, set aside
- Cook Kiev as per pack instructions
- Drizzle asparagus with olive oil, season with salt and pepper cook gently on a griddle or in a frying pan
- Heat the oil in a small pot and shallow fry the sage leaves, be careful as they will splatter. When crispy remove and place on to a kitchen towel
- Smear pumpkin onto plates, add asparagus and Kiev, garnish with sage leaves
Stuck for dinner ideas?
Jump on your mobile and shake your phone to find out
'What's for Dinner!'
Share Your #inghamsrecipes
Post your favourite recipe on instagram and use #inghamsrecipes to feature in our community recipes!
Don’t know what you’re cooking the family for tonights dinner? Easy.
Check it out!