CHIPOTLE CHICKEN BURRITOS
- 2 Tbsp chipotle chillies in adobo sauce
- 500g chicken thigh fillet, sliced
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- sea salt flakes and freshly-ground black pepper
- 2 ripe tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, seeded and diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 bunch coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 bunch parsley leaves, chopped
- 8 tortillas
- guacamole, beans, cheese and sour cream, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180C. Chop the chipotle chillies, then mix with the chicken, olive oil and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper, then transfer to a roasting pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Combine the tomatoes, onion, cucumber, garlic, cumin and herbs. Warm the tortillas, then serve with the chicken, salsa, guacamole, beans, cheese and sour cream.
Stuck for dinner ideas?
Jump on your mobile and shake your phone to find out
'What's for Dinner!'
Don’t know what you’re cooking the family for tonights dinner? Easy.
Check it out!