Chicken munchies with mini corn cobs and honey-barbecue dipping sauce
- 400g Ingham’s Chicken Breast Munchies
- 4 ears corn
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- sea salt flakes
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- sour cream, cherry tomatoes and chopped parsley, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Arrange Ingham’s Chicken Breast Munchies on a lined oven tray and bake for 15 minutes, turning once.
- Cook the corn in a large saucepan of boiling water for 10 minutes, until tender. Chop into pieces, then toss with butter and season with salt.
- Mix the barbecue sauce, honey, lime juice and spices. Serve the munchies with buttered corn, sauce, sour cream, tomatoes and parsley.
Ingham’s chicken breast munchies are made from 100% Australian chicken and are the perfect snack for those mindless munch moments.
Stuck for dinner ideas?
Jump on your mobile and shake your phone to find out
'What's for Dinner!'
Share Your #inghamsrecipes
Post your favourite recipe on instagram and use #inghamsrecipes to feature in our community recipes!
Don’t know what you’re cooking the family for tonights dinner? Easy.
Check it out!