- 500g Ingham’s fresh turkey mince
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Onion, peeled and diced
- 1 Red capsicum, diced
- 2 cloves Garlic,
- 1 – 2 Large chilli, sliced
- 1 tbsp Tomato paste
- 1 can Tomatoes, diced
- 2 tsp Moroccan spice mix
- 2 tsp Smoked paprika
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Pinch Salt and pepper
- 8 Free range eggs
- ¼b Coriander
- Heat the oil in a large ovenproof fry pan on medium
- Add onion, capsicum, garlic, chilli and gently cook until softened and onion is translucent
- Add Ingham’s fresh turkey mince and cook for approximately 8-10 minutes or until brown
- Add tomato paste and stir, add diced tomatoes, season with spices, paprika, a pinch of sugar, salt and pepper (add a little water if to dry)
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Make eight wells into the sauce and crack the eggs into the pan
- Cover with a lid and simmer on low to medium heat until the eggs are cooked
- Garnish with fresh coriander and serve with toasted Turkish bread
Stuck for dinner ideas?
Jump on your mobile and shake your phone to find out
'What's for Dinner!'
Don’t know what you’re cooking the family for tonights dinner? Easy.
Check it out!